Unlocking of Motorola Moto Z2 Play is easy. The unlocked handset can accept any SIM card from any network provider worldwide. It is just a matter of correct unlock code. Factoryunlocksim.net provides the factory unlock code of Motorola, means guaranteed to work. We also provide 100% money-back guarantee, if the code does not work. Unlocking of the Motorola Moto Z2 Play by code does not damage the phone in any way.
You want to receive the correct unlock code, and we want correct 15-digits IMEI of the phone. , You can get the correct IMEI of the phone by dialing *#06# as a phone number.
Note: All the latest phone from T-Mobile and MetroPCS are locked by “Device Unlock App“. It does not request the unlock code after changing the SIM card and can not be unlocked by code.
Note II: For dual SIM mobile, only place the order for the first SIM slot IMEI. Once the first SIM slot will be network-free, second SIM slot can also be used with other network SIM card.
Note III: Don’t place the order for Tracfone locked Motorola handset. It comes boot locked and can not be unlocked by code. No refund will be provided in such case.
How long we need to wait for a Motorola phone unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Motorola phone unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a Motorola phone unlock code is 4 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Enter Unlock Code in Motorola Moto Z2 Play?
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Remove the original SIM card.
3. Insert any other carrier SIM card.
4. Switch On the Motorola Moto Z2 Play.
5. A window should prompt to “Enter Subsidy Code / Enter Subsidy Password / Enter SIM Unlock Code / Enter SIMLock Code / Enter Unlock Code / Enter Special Code / Enter NCK Code”.
6. Enter the correct SIM unlock code which is provided by factoryunlocksim.net.
7. Now your Motorola Moto Z2 Play is unlocked permanently to use with all carriers SIM card.