Unlocking of Alcatel Y610A is easy. The unlocked modem can accept any SIM card from any network provider worldwide. It is just a matter of correct unlock code. Factoryunlocksim.net provides the genuine unlock code of Alcatel, means guaranteed to work. We also provide 100% money-back guarantee, if the code does not work. Unlocking of the Alcatel Y610A by code does not damage the router in any way.
You want to receive the correct unlock code, and we want correct 15-digits IMEI of the device. You can get the correct IMEI of the modem from its settings or through the sticker. , etc.
Note: Don’t place the order for any Alcatel router if it does not ask for NCK code after changing the SIM card. In such case, let me know before placing the order.
Note II: No refund will be provided if you will place the order for Trackfone USA device. It asks for SIMLock-1 which is not related to Unlock Code. Its bootloader is locked and can not be unlocked. No refund will be provided in such case.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel Modem and Router?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of Alcatel starts from 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Enter Unlock Code in Alcatel Y610A?
1. Insert an unacceptable SIM card in Alcatel Y610A.
2. Reset the device.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable or WiFi.
4. It will open the default WebPage of the device (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.8.1).
5. When prompted to login, enter admin/password (if not work then check the device manual for login username and password).
6. It will redirect to the unlocking page.
7. Enter the unlock code which is provided by factoryunlocksim.net.
8. Click Apply/OK.
9. Again reset the Alcatel Y610A.
10. You should now see the network of the inserted SIM card.